2014 teacher accreditation fee
13 Feb 2014
2014 teacher accreditation fees were due on 31 January 2014.
If you have not yet paid your invoice, you must pay by 28 February 2014 or your accreditation status may be affected.
Step by step guide for online payment
- Login to your teacher accreditation account
- Click on Financial Details on the left-side menu bar
- Click on the pay icon or pay all for the link to pay your fee online
Annual fees support quality teaching in NSW by enabling the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES) to coordinate a rigorous system of accreditation which:
- helps to train and develop teachers to improve student learning outcomes
- further improves the status of the teaching profession
- recognises the invaluable role teachers play in the community.
Paying your annual fee is a condition of accreditation, and therefore employment as a teacher in a NSW school.
For further information