Print this page printer Icon

Translating documents

If you are an overseas teacher whose proof of identity and/or qualifications are not written in English, you will need to provide translations of these documents as part of your application for provisional or conditional accreditation.

The translation must be done by an accredited translator. In Australia the documents must be translated by a person accredited with the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI).

You can get advice and assistance in finding a NAATI Translator at the Community Relations Commission (CRC) NSW.

You will need to provide certified copies of both the original documents, as well as certified copies of their translation.

What documents do I need?

Apply for Provisional or Conditional Accreditation