Teacher accreditation video success stories now online
27 Aug 2014
A series of five success story videos have been produced to help teachers and principals understand and meet BOSTES teacher accreditation requirements.
The videos feature teachers, principals and supervisors talking about:
- achieving accreditation as a casual teacher
- schools supporting casuals to achieve accreditation
- achieving at the higher levels of accreditation
- how principals can delegate professional development
- planning professional development for maintaining accreditation.
The success story videos are now available to watch online on the Teacher Accreditation Website. Each video is approximately 3 minutes long.
Watch the videos online now
For more information, contact:
Digital Production Coordinator
(02) 9367 8125