Why should I login to my teacher accreditation account?
20 Feb 2014
Regularly logging in to your online account helps you keep track of your accreditation details and requirements.
Once you login you can:
- Check your accreditation status and timeframe
- Update your contact and employment details
- Check your payment history
- Pay your fee online
- Apply for a leave of absence
Teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher can also:
- Find BOSTES registered professional development (PD) courses
- Add any teacher identified PD you have completed
- Keep track of your PD, including hours completed and which Australian Professional Standards for Teachers you have covered
- Pay your preliminary assessment or application fee for voluntary higher level accreditation.
For further information