Print this page printer Icon

Recognition of completed postgraduate, further undergraduate or TAFE study or Vocational Education and Training (VET) retraining

3 Apr 2014

Postgraduate, Further Undergraduate and TAFE Study

Teachers maintaining their accreditation can apply to have postgraduate and further undergraduate study recognised as professional development. Teachers can also apply to have the relevant TAFE study that they have completed recognised.

To apply for recognition, teachers must complete the application form on the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES) website in the Continuing Professional Development/Proficient Teacher section.

If approved, the postgraduate, further undergraduate or completed TAFE study will be added to the teacher’s record by BOSTES officers. 

Applications can be submitted either by mail to:

PO Box A976

by email to:

Vocational Education and Training (VET) BOSTES Registered courses

Accredited teachers who have completed VET Training courses organised through either the Department of Education and Training or the Catholic Education Commission/Catholic Education Offices or the Association of Independent Schools, will have their participation in the registered courses uploaded onto their BOSTES account.

For more information, contact the Professional Learning team: