Evaluating Registered Professional Development
11 Sep 2014
A key component of the maintenance of teacher accreditation is the evaluation of BOSTES Registered Professional Development courses.
Once you evaluate the registered course you have attended in your online account, the course hours and the Standard Descriptors will be included on your Professional Development Progress Report.
Your evaluation is also important for the quality of the BOSTES Registered Professional Development and provides valuable feedback to professional development providers.
To evaluate BOSTES registered courses:
- Log in to your online account. Forgot your username or password?
- Once logged in click on the 'Teacher' tab at the top
- Scroll down the page and click 'Professional Development' in the flowchart
- Click 'View, add, edit and evaluate Institute professional development' and a new screen will appear
- If there are any outstanding evaluations needed these will be listed in red text. To evaluate the course click the 'Eval' button next to the relevant course title
- Complete the necessary fields and press 'Submit'.
BOSTES regularly emails participants reminding you to evaluate any outstanding courses within your online account.
For further information: