Evaluating QTC Registered Professional Development
27 Nov 2015
A key component of the maintenance of teacher accreditation is the evaluation of QTC Registered Professional Development courses.
Once you evaluate a registered course within your online account, the course hours and the Standard Descriptors will then be included on your Professional Development Progress Report.
Your evaluation is also important in providing valuable feedback for the ongoing quality of QTC Registered Professional Development.
To evaluate QTC registered courses:
- Login into your online account. You will need your username and password.
- Click on the 'Teacher' tab and then click on 'Professional Development' button to access your recent course participation.
- Once you are in your Professional Development record click on the 'View/add/edit/evaluate PD' button.
- Your course participation list will now open showing those courses that require evaluation.
- Evaluate courses by selecting the ‘Eval’ button at the right hand side of the course.
- Complete the necessary fields and press 'Submit'.
For further information: